Choose a thumbnail
This will set this old revision of the page as the latest revision. Do you wish to proceed?
This course introduces theoretical and practical applications of multimedia in education.
UMS-MOOC 13 kudos
Hello everyone, I'm a teacher for this course and I can't wait to learn with all of you.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: At the end of the course, learners should be able to:-
1. explain and apply computer and multimedia theories and concepts into education
2. describe components of multimedia and their usefulness for education
3. describe functionalities of computer and and networking hardware components
4. design and develop a good and presentable multimedia short course for education with the aids of Web 2.0 tools
1. Theories/Concepts of computer and multimedia in education
7. Computer and networking hardware components
8. Computer security and Internet
9. Online learning and practices
10. Web 2.0 technology for learning
Please enter your password for your OpenLearning account so that we can merge it with your Facebook account.
Forgot your password? You can reset it here
Status: On now