ARE YOU AN ASPIRING PRIMARY ICT COORDINATOR/LEADER/INTEGRATOR? This course is designed to help you succeed in your goals towards developing an ICT capable school.
In the Australian Curriculum, it is the responsibility of Primary Teachers to develop student ICT capability - from Foundation Level to Year 6. The UK ICT Curriculum focuses specifically on the development of ICT capability amongst students starting from the Early Years Foundation Stage through to Key Stage 4.
Your ability to transform and prepare your school for change will occur when you will:
* Reflect on your leadership;
* Understand your role;
* Promote a lasting change in your school culture;
* Improve your effectiveness as a leader;
* Set your vision for the school;
* Overcome obstacles and identify success;
* Empower yourself with good personal skills;
* Create inspiring schemes of work;
* Collaborate with other coordinators and heads of departments;
* Train your colleagues with teacher-tested strategies proven to facilitate and assess the development of student ICT capability;
* Develop a plan of action for your school in ICT planning;
* Implement the plan whilst effectively monitoring its progress;
* Inspire your colleagues through effective in-service training;
* Report on the progress of student ICT capability across the whole school;
* Ensure a safe online environment for both student and teachers.
Completing this course will contribute to 6 hours of PD addressing 2.6.4, 3.4.4, 6.1.4 and 6.4.4 of Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher accreditation.
CHECK OUT THE CONTENTS BELOW